Ecozone Enzymatic Drain Cleaning Sticks (Pack of 12)
The Ecozone Drain Cleaning Sticks are a new innovation in effective drain maintenance. The sticks use powerful natural bacteria and enzymes to break down almost anything (such as soap scum and other organic matter) that gets stuck in the plughole and pipes which cause blockages and bad smells. Actively working to prevent obstructions from occurring, the clever Drain Cleaning Sticks can help to protect your drains all year round!
- No animal testing
- Certified cruelty-free
- Safe for septic tanks and aquatic life.
- Allergy UK Certified
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Palm oil free
- Paraben, Triclosan and Phthalate free
1. Remove one Drain Stick from packaging (check the calendar on the pack to select your starting month).
2. Drop the Drain Stick directly into the plughole and let it get to work. Do not try to remove the Drain Stick. Repeat every month to maintain free-flowing, clean smelling drains.
These drains sticks are suitable for use in drains with a typical u-bend or trap.
Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Sulphate, Wheat Flour, Carboxymethylcellulose, Sodium chloride, Hexanedioic Acid, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Subtilisin, Amylase, Dye, Lipase, Bacterial Culture – Non Pathogenic.